Thursday, June 3, 2010

Welcome Neighbor!

I've entered the world of blogging! Hold on to your hats! Thanks for checking out my work in progress! It definately needs a lot of work, too. Please leave me a comment and feel free to link blogs (is that the right lingo? Seriously...) I hope to get this thing polished but I'm going to need your help!

Ever wish YOU had a Play Date?
Well come on over!! Every month I have a Play Date with all of my Scrapbook and Card pals at my home in South Jordan. You make either 6 layouts or 6 cards from a Level 2 My Reflections Paper Packet, My Stickease, stamp set and embellishment kit. Read more about it below under "Play Date Information."

I'll post each month's scrapbook pages here the month ahead and the dates and times for you to choose from. In addition I'll post my new artwork and any other classes or workshops I'm hosting.

If you want a ton of free loot, go for the Play Date 10 month commitment and be your own hostess, or host your own Home Gathering! Contact me now to find out how you can score a FREE Shopping Spree. And let the fun begin!

Trish

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails