Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fun with Level 2's



We do so much stamping, we often forget the fun of the simplistic layout. They can be just as cute or punchy as Level 3's and they are soooo fast! Here's a quick review of Close To My Heart's Level 1, 2 and 3 art.

  1. Level 1's are pre-printed cardstock sheets in the patterns you love. They can include some embellishments and My Stickease. Primarily used for fast and easy scrapbooking, but they make great cards with little effort as well!
  2. Level 2's are layouts or cards you choose and assemble based on patterns from our how -to books: Scrapbook - Reflections, Cherish, Imagine and Magic or Cards - Originals or Wishes. They usually include My Stickease and embellishments.
  3. Level 3's are everything above with the addition of stamping. Close To My Heart's clear My Acrylix stamps make proper placement and cleanup a breeze!
Check this out. All I used for these layouts was the Level 2 paper pack and matching My Stickease. I didn't have to think much about the design because they are pictured on the back of the My Stickease sheets. I simply flipped to the Cherish or Imagine page for verification of cutting dimensions and snipped away! Assemble all of your paper pieces and then slap some My Stickease on - Voila'! I didn't have to worry about the title either - My Stickease handled that for me!

These two layouts are going to look so cute with my pictures added. Brook will be highlighted on the Cherry-O layout. She just loves to cook and my Cookie Brookie will look so darling! Our August trip to lagoon will be featured on the Zippidee layouts. What a Thrill! Try these simple and fast layouts from your My Stickease when you need something fast and hassle-free. For even faster, simpler and easier - try Level 1's!

Warmly,

Trish

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails