Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stamp of the Month Artwork

I LOVE THIS SET! I couldn't hardly wait to open it when I received it and spent the evening playing in the craft room! I am so ready for Halloween anyway, but this set is going to be the life of my party! Here is a few cards I put together last night. I'm going to show you my invites and neighbor tags later this month, so keep watching for those as well!

I used You Rock to pair with black cardstock because I was looking for a purple and a nice contrast color (Orange) and Garden Green. It seemed a little off-the-wall at first, but it seemed sent from heaven when I realized this paper pack has all of those! I added Desert Sand to complement this guy's bone structure, lol.

It was a great challenge and turned out well. I can't wait to try the next one!

Warmly,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails