Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last Day for Studio J at $64.95 and Garrett's Baby Book

I was able to work on Garrett's baby book again last night and have a few pages to show you. Before I do, I wanted to remind you the magic of National Scrapbook Month ends at midnight tonight. So, Cinderella, what that means is if you want in, you gotta do it now. What do you do? Here's the short list:


  • The You & Me kit is only available through tonight.
  • Get it now for $34.95.
  • Get it cheaper for $15 with your $50 order.
  • Get it totally FREE with your HALF PRICE consultant kit for $64.95. (This also includes two choices of booty including paper, ink and stamp bundles, Studio J Membership or Photo Albums as part of your kit!)
  • Go here to DO IT NOW! Lol ( I love Ahnold quotes!)
Ok, now on to the baby! I added some journalling to the page I showed last night. The title is from my Cricut (because I was lazy and didn't want to cut out the stamps, lol!) He was such a big boy when he was born! Hard to believe he is already two and tripled in size.


This page was a lot of fun because I love family history. We picked a meaningful name for all of our kids, but it was fun to tie the whole family into Garrett's name. These pages detail the ancestors from which his names come from, going back 150 years, as well as highlight his grandparents.


I've got several more pages to finish in this and then I'll post some more photos. The 5 for $5 is coming up this  Thursday at 630p. If you'd like to attend, please text, call or email at 801.910.8698 or slvrlinin@live.com.

Warm wishes,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails