Friday, June 17, 2011

May Stats and Congrats Cards

Before I get started, please remember to come join Yvonne and I tomorrow in Salt Lake City for a crop and craft fair with the Job's Daughters Youth. The fair starts at 9am and goes until 3pm, when the crop starts! It's located at 650 E South Temple (100 S) and we would LOVE to see you all there! We'll have cute make and takes plus prizes and more! (And don't forget, if you come visit us, you can get 5 ENTRIES into my Blog Candy Contest *with $80 in prizes* ending tomorrow night!)


Here's another big shout-out to my top sellers for the month of May! These two cards are from Fanfare, which I'm featuring next month in my Play Dates (you can read all about them on the right side-bar of my blog), but first just a reminder that you can still get the You & Me kit from National Scrapbooking Month for only $15 in a special extended campaign to help the recent tornado victims of the midwest. Yep, all proceeds from these sales are going relief efforts to help our own neighbors. It's a great cause and a great kit. Don't miss out and make sure to call me now at 801.910.8698 or email me at slvrlinin@live.com to help those in need.


(Remember you can click on any photos to see a larger version or read journalling.)


Ok, so we added a few peeps to the Silver Lining team this past few months with the fantabulous Constant Campaigns that Close To My Heart offered. Yay! Welcome to my team, Sara, Maria and Colby! I just know you're going to love it here! With that, I now have a 1st and 2nd team and some congratulations are in order for top sales. Each of my teams can earn a free handmade card from me when they reach certain goals each month. It's one of the perks of Finding the Silver Lining! (Drumroll, please....)

And without further ado, here they are!
Top Sales Overall in May: Sara Armstrong
1st Team: Yvonne Wickham
2nd Team: Sara Armstrong

Top Recruiter: Yvonne Wickham - 1

Way to go girls! Congratulations to those on the team who also made their personal business and creative goals a success this past month! You do what you love and it shows!

Warm wishes,


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails