Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mickey Wedding Frame {Bliss}




After reading my new Paper Crafts Mag, I felt the need to decorate! There were so many cute fall decor items I wanted to try out. This is the first thing I tackled.

We got this frame for our Disney-themed wedding but have never put any pictures in it. I always thought we would get to Disneyland and have a picture of the two of us to put in but we never made it as life got in the way. (I'm sure you know NOTHING about that.)

After reading the magazine I realized I could repurpose the frame with some scrapbooking supplies. The stamp is from a retired Close To My Heart set appropriately named Dream Wishes (D1331) and is a quote most Disney fans are familiar with. It was a main theme for our wedding and the song played at our reception.

With a quick snip of paper from the Bliss paper pack, the phrase stamped in Outdoor Denim quickly became a small 3x3 canvas to work with. I added some Licorice (Z1335) and Pearl (Z1336) Opaques Adhesive Gems along with some Bitty Sparkles (Z1263) to give it some bling and tied it with a ribbon from our wedding favors, printed with our names and wedding date.

Thanks for stopping by the craft room! Please leave me your thoughts in the comments before you go.

Warm wishes,
Trish
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

1 comment:

Ann said...

How sweet is that! What a clever way to use a frame - great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails