Saturday, October 8, 2011

October Special and Stamp of the Month

Hello Ladies! Thanks to all of you who have stayed loyal followers the past month and a half. I have had a hard time getting anything crafty done as I progressed to my eighth month of pregnancy. My energy suddenly disappeared and the toll of working twelve hour shifts at work seems to have set in. I was just uploading my photos from my camera and the results are telling.. no photos in September!


This is my most favorite time of the year, however, and the specials at Close To My Heart are no drawback! This month we have a new fabulous Stamp of the Month and a FREE Add-On for new Consultants! Check out the deets below!
                                                                                                  

1. Add-On for FREE!: If you have ever considered becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant like me, this is sure a great month to take the plunge! The price of the New Consultant Kit is $99 (plus shipping and tax). We also offer three wonderful "Add-On" kits that range in value from $80-$130. During October 2011 only, when you sign up to be a consultant and purchase the $99 New Consultant Kit, you get to pick one of the Add-Ons absolutely FREE! To sign up, click here. It's so easy and with the click of the mouse you can be on your way to a new and rewarding career! If you have any questions, I'm just a quick call or email away. I am also here to train you, motivate you, inspire you, and do everything I can to help you be successful!


Here is what you get in the New Consultant Kit ($99 for a value of over $280!):

Here are the three Add-Ons you can choose from for FREE during October when you sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant:


Roxie Add-On Collection (over $80 value, FREE in October):

Elemental Add-On Collection (over $80 value, FREE in October):

Studio J Add-On Collection (over $130 value, FREE in October):

2. October Stamp of the Month: I am really excited to see this set. The Autumn/Winter Idea Book is my favorite because I love the colors and warmth of the fall season and all the family holidays as we move into Winter and Christmas. The fun stamp-kissed effect will help make you Christmas cards POP this year!

You can purchase this set for only $5 with a $50 order (before shipping and tax) or for it's full price of $17.95. If you pay full price, the order # is S1110. If you earn it for $5, you will be prompted to add it to your order before you check out. You can start shopping here.




Warm wishes,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails