Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 10 in Jackpot June



Thanks for all the well wishes while I've been off the radar the past few days. G-man has been having a rough time with those teeth (and so has Mom!) We're over the worst of it for this round and count it a win even without new teeth!

So far at ten days in, Jackpot has been an awesome campaign! I picked up my baby book pages for the boys with the You Rock Simply Snapshots - and a Boom Di Ada for variety and some great chipboard Dimensional Elements all at fabulous discounts! I can't wait to see what's next!

Speaking of next, today is a Jackpot Day at Close To My Heart! One of the five discounted products available today (all 35% off their regular price) will trigger the FREE Jackpot Item (our Ribbon Rounds Organizer..retail value of $16.95). Order one or two and hope you get the one that will trigger the Jackpot, or be safe and order one of each, which guarantees it! Thanks to Karen Pedersen for the photo!

I abso LOVE ribbons and keeping them straight is a pain! This is one item I don't have yet and will be ordering today! If anyone wants to combine, drop me a line.

Items available to purchase today for Jackpot June are five awesome stamp sets ( Made By Me, Believe Caps, He Said/She Said, Festivities, and Lovely Buckles). All of these stamp sets are "D" size sets and normally retail for $22.95. They are yours today for $15 each! Wowza!

To take advantage of today's deal, go to my website > Shop Online > Jackpot June.

Thanks!

Trish

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails