Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August Newsletter -Stamp Camp Announced!

*Scroll down for STAMP CAMP announcement!!*
**Okay, I admitt I'm a dork, but I haven't figured out how to link this and make it interactive like my emails. (If YOU know how, email me!! slvrlinin@myctmh.com) SO it's here for reference. If you'd like to receive the full version, drop me an email or text with your addy and i'll add you to my mailing list. Much love!**


Close To My Heart Newsletter

Issue No. 8 August 2010

In This Issue
Online Clearance SALE going on now!
Play Dates!
STAMP CAMP Announced!
Christmas in July
Stamp of the Month

Dear Stampers,

I just got back from a much needed vacation camping in the Uintahs. We were able to take my parents fishing and four-wheeling to the lake my husband's family has been going to for five generations. It was really exciting to share this special place with my family and make some wonderful memories.

I've got my pictures downloaded and now I'm looking forward to finishing my layouts using Studio J, the online scrapbooking site featuring Close To My Heart's wonderful coordinated papers and embellishments. To find out how you can get started, go to my website! For those who are traditional at heart, Close To My Heart has an AWESOME deal online that ends today. You can get Back Country or other great camping Level 1 and Level 2 papers and My Stickease at more than 50% off! Read about it below, or go to my website and click on the 2, 4, 6 for 8! Sale banner!

Also in this issue are the results from the card swap, a calendar of events and an exciting announcement -STAMP CAMP! Check out the details and then email or text me to sign up! It's going to be so fabulous! I am SOO excited to offer this opportunity to you along with a chance to play with the new Autumn and Winter line of products from Close To My Heart!

I hope you and yours are having a great summer and are able to take some great snapshots along the way. You can read how the rest of my summer is going as well as get great technique tips and inspiration on my blog.

Remember to make it from your heart!


2, 4, 6 or 8..
It's You We Appreciate! Amazing deals at more than 50% off to show our thanks to you! We are shouting from the rooftops how much we love and appreciate you! It only makes sense to pass along our appreciation with amazing deals. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY, so while supplies last, you can purchase select My Stickease® Assortments for only $2 US/CAN, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 online. Click the $2, $4, $6, for 8 Sale to shop these amazing deals for yourself. You'll want to shout for joy, too!

August Play Dates
This month we are using Cherry-O papers in our Play Date Kits. You can choose either the 2 page layout or the 6 cards to do in class. You take the rest of the loot and can make up to 4 more cards or layouts at home! It's pretty cool!

Included in the Basic Kit for $29.95:
Cherry-O Level 2
My Acrylix Bowl of Cherries
Mini Medleys Tulip Collection
Full color brochure with tips and instructions

Best Option (only $7.90 more!):
Colonial White Button Brads
Chocolate Waxy Flax

You can choose between 4 class dates and times through Friday for personalized, hands-on instruction by me. After that time kits will be available to complete on your own until the end of the month.
Monday August 23, from 10am-1pm
Tuesday August 24, from 630-930pm
Wednesday August 25, from 630-930 pm
Thursday August 26, from 630-930pm
Call, text or email to RSVP your spot and pre-cut kit NOW!! 801.910.8698

Tips & Tech Savvy
What kind of glue do I use? Here's a run-down of the adhesives and their best uses.
Tombow Mono Adhesive - the Cadillac of papercrafting and works great for paper on paper. You can also use it to tack ribbon, buttons or embellishments in place and it's mess-free! I use this at all of my classes.
Liquid Glass - This is like hot glue at room temperature. Slow drying but super strong! While it has adhesive properties, it is best used as an accent or for special effects like water or glass crackling. See also Glitter Glue which is glitter in a glue - but NOT an adhesive. It dries clear and allows you to easily add glitter to a page or card for embellishment purposes only.
Glue Dots - These little circles are super strong and are great for heavier items like buttons and chipboard. They come in two sizes for versatility. It doesn't bleed through ribbon and is peel-and-stick easy!
3D Foam Tape - Anything 3D you want to POP! Double-sided, cut to length. Make your accents seem to fly off the page with added dimension.
Dotto Dots - These can be repositioned without damage and removed with gentle rubbing. Great for trying out a layout before committing.
Bonding Memories Glue Pen - Both permanent and temporary. With two tip sizes these work great for detail work and hard to reach areas or wide swaths.
Rub & Remove Eraser - For all your 'fix-its'. Use like an eraser to remove misplaced adhesive or rub-ons.

STAMP CAMP Announced!
Starting this month, you can sign up to come to a 3 hour Stamp Camp at my home, Saturday, September 18th from 11:00am - 2:00pm where you can make 6 cards and 6 layouts pre-cut by me, work on your own projects, eat great food and win fabulous CTMH prizes! You can get this fabulous deal for only $12!! It's my first and I'd LOVE for you to be a part of this to make it a great success to return year after year! Call your girls and plan your weekend now! There are only 12 spots available, so act fast! Here are the details:
3 Hours of fun with the ladies
Make 6 cards and 6 scrapbook pages - that's 12 projects for $1 each!
Receive a handmade goodie for prepayment with your registration
Eat great snacks
Play with the new Autumn and Winter products and get your new Idea Book
Win freebies in two grand prize drawings worth over $60!!
To sign up, email me or text me today! 801-910-8698
Card Swap
It was Christmas in July and boy was it cold!Not a single card was received this month. I guess no one was in the holiday spirit! I had a great time creating my Christmas card for the swap and was able to get a head start on my holiday mailing pile. Don't let the summertime blues get you down. You can still get a jump start on the Hustle and Bustle and mark one more headache off your Christmas List to check twice!

This month try your hand at circle cards. Wishes has some great patterns and ideas to get the creative juices flowing. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Stamp of the Month

What a cute set this is with daisies and sentiments. And look how cute it looks with Cherry-O, our featured paper pack! This is definitely a must-have. Seize the Daisy and order your limited edition My Acrylix stamp set, Something Splendid, today!
Inspirational Tip
Art and Soul on CTMH TV is a great place to check out mini-vids of Jeanette and some top consultants as they show off their stuff. The artwork is fabulous and often highlights the brand new products in each Idea Book. They debut on the 3rd Tuesday of every month on my website. Just click here to see the current webisode, Summer Splendor, and be sure to return back this Tuesday, August 17th for the newest card ideas and color combos.


As a final note before I go, I'd like you tell you about our new Constant Campaign starting August 15th. Triple Play is to commemorate National Stamping Month in September and as always, we start early here! Not only is this just darling and 3 for the price of one, but it's a great opportunity to get some cute handmade gifts completed NOW for your neighbors, family or friends. Get 3 mini albums now and have them all ready for the holiday season. Save TIME and MONEY when you need it most!

National Stamping Month Constant Campaign
Triple Play

Create 3 mini albums with our National Stamping Month kit, Triple Play. With 4 Exclusive Inks® mini stamp pads, a versatile C-size stamp set, 3 mini albums, ribbon, an instructional brochure, and pre-cut accents for stamping, you'll complete all 3 albums in a snap!

Details: Buy it at a huge discount with a qualifying purchase of My Acrylix® stamps (excluding Stamp of the Month sets, Workshops on the Go™ stamp sets, and K-size custom stamps). Also available for purchase at the full retail price of $29.95/$34.95. Offers are while supplies last.

As summer winds down, I hope your month goes great!We are looking forward to the kids going back to school (yay!!) and cooler days and nights (but not TOO cool, yet!) Have a fabulous summer and I hope to see you in the craft room for some much-needed girl time. GIRLS RULE!

Save 15% Get your Cherry-O Play Date kit today at 15% off. Mention offer code Nickle And Dime when you call,text or email to reserve your spot. Purchase must be completed today and spot reserved.
Offer Expires: Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Warmly,



Trisha Morton
Close To My Heart

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails