Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's a little early for Halloween...

But as I was perusing ideas for Stamp Camp this September 18th, I felt inspired to use up my old supplies and try on a few patterns! I thought how AMAZINGLY spiderweb-like the colonial white and black pattern from the Silhouette Creative Basics was and wondered why I never thought of this before.

Hmmm... Hence this layout! I haven't got the photos on yet, but I know just what to add! Brook had the cutest Spider costume from Pottery Barn 2 years ago and she was a Spider Princess last year. Too Cute!!

What I liked about this layout pattern, Proof Positive from Cherish, is the flexibility in the Left layout. It is set up to have 6 small 3x3 photos in the white area under the title, but you could easily fit 2 vertical 4x6s or a 5x7. It's a great layout to do ahead of time and make your photo size selection later.
Clearly, it's an oldie but goodie! Happy stamping folks!

Warmly,


Supplies used: Silhouette Creative Basics, Colonial White CS, Embossing Floss - Basic collection, Sweet Leaf Ink, Black Ink, My Acrylix Creepy Cobwebs, 3D Foam Tape, Edge Distresser, Rustic Alpha, Chocolate Large Alpha.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails