Sunday, January 16, 2011

I am Grateful


Grateful LO page 1 using Olivia papers

for so many things! My God, my family, my freedom! I cant wait to get the pictures on this layout. (Of course with the way I'm going, it will probably be next Thanksgiving before I get them printed....)

Olivia papers combine to make Magic..literally! This pattern is from the new pattern book by Jeanette Lynton and Close To My Heart. It has some great new ideas and innovative ways to make your pages fully interactive! This is just one of many ideas you can find between the covers. You can get it here.

Got an interactive layout? I'd love to see it! Post a comment here before midnight with a link of your art and win a prize!

Best Wishes!

Grateful LO page 2 featuring the stamp set Grown with Love

Our newest scrapbook pattern boo, Magic, shows you how to make your pages interactive! Go to my website to check it out! http://slvrlinin.myctmh.com and click Shop Online.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails