Friday, January 21, 2011

True Love - Wings


I've been playing with Wings a little more, doing my Valentine's projects for the upcoming bloghop and I just had to share this layout! I LOVE the way this turned out - so stinkin' cute! I'm not going to have anything to post for the hop because I keep giving them all away early!

My older sister, ShaDell, finally met the man of her dreams a few years ago and married him fast! Lol! They were friends for a long time and lost track of each other. Several winding roads later, their paths intersected again and they knew that spark for what it was and fell headlong into love.

I was so excited to be asked to take their engagement photos and they were such a delight to photograph. Such fresh love just radiates - and still does! When I ran across these photos last night I knew Wings was the ticket for the layout I wanted to try.

I also used the new Bohemian alphabet featured in the January Inspirations brochure, Dimensional Elements Hearts chipboard, new Black Mini-Medley accessory set and My Acrylix Treasures, D1375.

I want to thank Karen Pedersen as she inspired me with her layouts. Check out her blog because she always has such beautiful work! You can find it in the column on the right.

Warm wishes,


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails