Thursday, January 27, 2011

Valentine's Day Card Workshop - Join Me!

Card #1
Card #2

Card #3
Card #4

Card #5
Card #6

Join me this Thursday, February 3rd from 6-9pm for a card workshop so sweet it'll knock your socks off! Make 6 Valentine's Day cards for ALL your sweethearts for only $6.50! We'll be using Heartfelt Christmas, Just Because, TLC, Western Flourishes and other sets combined with Trendy Tulip, Spring Iris, Sorbet, Black and Hollyhock.

I would love to have you over to make these fun cards and hang with the girls. Please call me at 801.910.8698 or email/text me at slvrlinin@live.com to get in on this sweet deal. You can find me on facebook under Trisha Morton or on twitter at CTMH_TrishaM.


Warmly,



*These darling cards were inspired by Karen Pedersen's art.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails