Friday, January 28, 2011

It's a Mayberry Birthday

This week at Crafty Wednesday, my good friend, Yvonne Wickham (who introduced me to Close To My Heart) presented me with this beautiful card and bookmark for my upcoming birthday. I was so surprised and delighted! She's a fellow consultant and one of my team and just another person I've been blessed to meet through my business.

This card features the Mayberry kit that will debut in the brand new Spring/Summer Idea Book February 1st. You can get your own book now by calling or emailing me; or check it out live on my website this Tuesday!

The bookmark is just darling and made from a washer, some B&T, glitter and Liquid Glass. Fantabulous! Thank you, Yvonne, for the lovely gifts!

Warmly,
Trisha
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails