Monday, June 20, 2011

A Lucky Thank You

This is the card that went into our prize package at last Saturday's Job's Daughters Crop and Boutique. We gave away $25 in a combined prize worth over $200. (Remember, They invited us back in the fall, so I'll post details for you as we get them so you can join in the fun!)

I used Lucky papers for this card with a little chocolate cardstock for the base. It's a pretty simple card, but it has some WOW power with the big 'Thanks' and sparkly organza bow (one thing I love about organza is how it catches the light.)

I'll be posting the results of my Blog Candy Contest in a few hours as well (as soon as I get out of the doctor's office for our ultrasound-more on this tomorrow!) so stay tuned for those announcements as well.

Have a great day out there and enjoy the summer day! It's only getting better this week!

Warm wishes,
Trish
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails