Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas {Studio J Layouts}

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas this past Sunday! I've been going through my photos and organizing 2011 after uploading my shots of the Christmas festivities in preparation for the final backup and cleanse before 2012 starts. I take an awful lot of photos and it's worse now that I have a digital camera! I love being able to scrapbook them easily and quickly and actually enjoying them rather than just filing them never to be seen again in the lost recesses of my hard drive.

(And I don't feel bad about scrapping them all now!) This layout reminded me of a great post on the Studio J Blog called Remembering Favorite Holiday Traditions. Going to see the lights on Temple Square is one of the highlights of our holiday season and I love scrapbooking these photos afterwards. It's one more way to relive the great feeling you have when you were enjoying the activities in the first place.

You can learn more about Studio J online scrapbooking here. PS - Don't forget to place your order by this Saturday, December 31st at 11:59pm to take full advantage of your membership bennies!

 Warm wishes,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That photo of the temple is breath-taking...as is the layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails