Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentines


It's always a fun time when the cousins come to visit! This year, their parents went on a romantic getaway (how would that be?!) so the kids came to stay with us for the weekend. We celebrated with some heart shaped pizza and had a wild time playing games!

I had fun playing around on this layout, myself! My favorite things to customize are the fonts. By making the word Valentine in its own script, it adds a romantic flair suitable for the holiday and subject matter. Now, put the V in its own text box and make it significantly larger for additional flair. I also changed the font color in the journal box to Colonial White so you can see it over the dark cardstock background. (Use this trick on your photos and Complements My Stickease, too!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails