Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Family Ties {Studio J} and Black Friday Preview

Paige & Zac's wedding. Some photos shared courtesy of the family.
Weddings are a great time to get family pictures. This Thanksgiving I am grateful for all of the Family Ties I have accumulated in life. Each one has had an impact on me and I know I am a better person because of these wonderful people. I am so grateful to have my family and sincere friends!

I think hands down, Avonlea is becoming my very favorite paper pack in the Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book. I love the colors and patterns. So classy! Of course it may be that I am fixated on wedding stuff lately, too! Don't forget, with Studio J, you can use and re-use all of your favorite patterns and Complements again and again as you make beautiful EASY scrapbook pages in a snap to preserve for generations to come.

Okay, okay. I'll get to the point you've been waiting for. My Black Friday Sale will start tomorrow morning at 6 AM MST. Check my blog to get the deets on the best Black Friday specials. EVER. Right Here. Then see the exclusive deals and updates on my Facebook and Twitter posts, to stay abreast of developments as they come throughout the day. I will have some deals that run the whole weekend, through Cyber Monday, ending at 10 PM MST. Other deals will be spur of the moment sales and items for just a few hours during the day. Hint: Jaw-dropping prices on CRICUT!! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and remember the things that mean the most. 

Then shop 'til you drop!!

Warm wishes,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails