Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Week In The Life | Wednesday Words + Photos

Time has a way of getting away from us. I'm grateful for Week In The Life and the fact that I can choose to make this as simple or extravagant as I choose. Simple today.
Whatchadoin' Mom?

The ever-present sippy. 

At the table for dinner. Sweet blues.

I picked up these placemats at a toy store at Gardner Village.
Now we play the States Game most every night. Our fifth grader
is going to be the best in her class at capitals!


A little different Selfie.

View while enroute home. This cloud was just highlighted so
vibrantly. I hate that I am not a skilled enough photographer
 to accurately capture what I see.
Well, as usual it didn't take long for me to fall off the wagon in taking pictures and documenting my day. I think this is in part because I am a fail at Project Life in general. I have been stalking Ali's and Becky's sites for a few years, but have yet to actually start. I occasionally get ambitious and take a ..photo or two... for a day. Or two. Then they sit on my hard drive or uploaded to be printed.

And I am busy. Being a mom is hard work! Lol! The other thing is I keep trying to do this with CTMH supplies, but think I may have to break down and buy Becky's kit in the interest in getting them done.. Getting better though. This is another step!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails