Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fine Art




..from the stationer's point of view. I am working on some items to sell at an upcoming craft fair this Christmas. (Stay tuned for details!) One of the items I am considering is fine art. Okay, that may be a biiit of a stretch. Scrapbook art on a canvas? Sculpture for your walls? Anyhoo, here is a preliminary. This piece will be mounted on a 12x12 canvas, suitable for hanging. I haven't got that done yet, just playing around with the layout. Let me know what you think of the idea. I think they are great, but then, I am biased, however fair and balanced...

Warmly,

Trish

8 comments:

Christine David said...

That is very stunning!

Lorrinda said...

This will be beautiful mounted on a canvas! You did a fine job on this art...I'd call it fine art:)
Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

Jessica said...

This is fabulous, love those flowers and it will be great on a canvas!

Lisa Stenz said...

Beautiful! I just love all of those flowers! I also think it would look great on a canvas! Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H! *Ü*

Debbie Carriere said...

This is wonderful! A fantastic & creative idea :) Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

Corina said...

Hi Trish,
Own it baby!... If you make it, then it IS fine art. I love the 3D flowers! Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H!

Karen Day said...

This would be wonderful art to hang on the wall! I'd love to see more of what you come up with - thanks for playing along at H2H this week, Trisha :o)

Melinda Everitt said...

Very, very pretty. You did a great job with this. Would love to see an update. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails