Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February is FREE, FREE & FABULOUS!

Okay, a coupla' things here for first of term notices. It's a new IDEA BOOK today! Check it out online on my website. While you're there you can see the new Stamp of the Month, Friendship. The Idea Book is now a Semi-Annual publication and will come out for 6 months at a time to better coincide with your seasonal needs! It's jam-packed with 8 NEW paper packs, countless embellishments and over 70 stamp sets! Get your very own full color version in the flesh from me. Call or text me at 801.910.8698 or email slvrlinin@myctmh.com today!

February is the best time to join Close To My Heart because you can receive up to $491 in products and business supplies for FREE! February is 'Free, Free, & Fabulous' month. When you join as a new Consultant, you get to personalize your New Consultant Kit with your choice of three Choose Me collections where you can focus on scrapbooking supplies, stamping products, a MyCTMH website for your business, a 12-month Studio J membership for online scrapbooking at great discounts, and more. You can choose the collections that appeal to you. And the best part is, when you join in February, you will receive a New Consultant Kit rebate of $129 when you reach the first month and the first three months of our Straight To The Top program. And I'm there to help you all the way. But wait, there's more! When you achieve Straight To The Top, you'll also get $100 in select product credit as a reward! So, with a New Consultant Kit valued at up to $391/$434 plus the $100/$110 in free select product, it's a deal you've got to jump at right away. Free kit and free products make for a 'Free, Free, & Fabulous' February!

Here are just a few things I love about being a Close To My Heart Consultant and you will, too:

•I set my own work hours

•I can earn unlimited income

•I love meeting new people

•I love the friendships I've made with my customers and other Consultants

•I love showing others how to preserve their memories

•I love being paid to create beautiful artwork

•I love owning my own business

•I love working my business around my other priorities, like my family

•I love the financial rewards I've earned, including a family trip to Disneyland

•I love the product discount I get

•I love…

You can experience these rewards for yourself as a Consultant, and February is the best time to join Close To My Heart with our 'Free, Free, & Fabulous' promotion. I'd love to have you on my team! Sign up right now on my website or contact me today by phone at 801.910.8698 or email slvrlinin@myctmh.com!

Warm wishes,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails