Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown Day #1 Blog Hop


Reflections layouts with a "Magic" touch!

Welcome to the 2nd Annual Valentine's Day Countdown!
Every day from now until February 14th you can see all NEW artwork featuring Close To My Heart products created by consultants from all over the United States and Canada! All consultants will be using thumbnail pictures which link directly to their blogs so you can stop by DAILY and visit with all the participants.

This is my first blog hop so leave some love!! I've been so excited to see my fellow consultants' work, I could hardly wait! If you've been following my posts, you can certainly tell - I've given away half my surprises early!


I am SOOO excited for the Wings Workshop later this month, February 22-26th! (If you want in there is still time to order your kit by contacting me today at 801.910.8698 or slvrlinin@myctmh.com.) This is swiftly becoming my most favorite paper pack! I've seen all types of possibilities for it - Christmas, Sympathy, Heritage, BFF's - and of course Valentine's Day.

This is the third set of layouts on my sister-in-law's wedding. When I saw the photos waiting in my bin, I knew Wings was PERFECT! Let me know what you think? Leave some LOVE!
I've used Wings, the Blue and Green Sparkles pack, Black, Sweet Leaf and Vineyard Berry inks, Vineyard Berry and Black Floral Bulk Ribbons, Black and Pewter Mini-Medley embellishments, staples and the brand-new Bohemian Alphabet. The sentiment is from Flutter, a retired set, but one of my very favs.


Ribbon rose and accents.

Title is in Bohemian alpha and the sentiment is a retired set.

Magic Door for journaling. You can see how to make your layouts interactive with our new pattern book, the aptly named "Magic."

Journal subtitles.


Journaling - 2nd page in the "book."

Please continue on to the Linky Party and check out some more fabulous artwork from my fellow consultants!


Warm Wishes,










3 comments:

Paige Dolecki said...

Trisha -

Your layout is beautiful! Thanks for sharing and hopping along with us!

Paige

Lori Miller said...

This is a lovely layout! Thanks for hopping with us! :)

Ann said...

Beautiful layout! I love your journaling.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails