Saturday, February 5, 2011

Countdown to Valentine's Day Blog Hop Day#5

Welcome Hoppers!

We are counting down the days until Valentine's Day with DAILY art posted on blogs across the country! My fellow consultants are joining in each day to help give you some great inspiration on how to tell your sweethearts you love them this Valentine's Day.




Today I have a couple of cards featured. I started with this color scheme yesterday, after seeing it in a magazine and it's my next big thing! So much fun playing with colors and mixing and matching. I really like the bold contrasts presented here - and Grey Wool is the new black!

Supplies Used:
White Daisy Cardstock
Holllyhock, Tulip, Sunny Yellow, Honey, Grey Flannel and Grey Wool Inks
Just Because, Soul Mates, Code It and Treasures My Acrylix Stamp Sets
Sponge

Check out the linky party below for some more fabulous works of heart!

Warm wishes,

4 comments:

Lela said...

Wow, you're right, great colors! These are really cute valentines!

Lori Miller said...

I LIKE! The simplicity of the colors against the white background is very striking. Great job! Thanks for hopping with us.

Suz said...

Beautiful! I absolutely love this set...

Ann said...

Bright and cheery! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails