Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Come scrapbook with me!

Next week for Play Dates we are making 6 layouts featuring Wings papers and the fabulous Bohemian Alphabet from Close To My Heart. I'd love to have you join me at my home in South Jordan, UT. You can see what we're making:




Dates and Times to choose from:
•Tues, February 22, 6pm - 9 pm
•Thurs, February 24, 6pm - 9pm
•Sat, February 26, 10am - 1pm
•Sat, February 26, 6pm - 9pm
Shopping List
Basic Kit (see it here)
Wings Level 2 Paper Pack
Exclusive Stamp Set
Black Mini-Medley Accents
Spray Pen
Workshop Guide
2 extra sheets of Colonial White Cardstock (gift from Trish)

Value of over $35 before shipping and tax

Subtotal: $29.95 Total with shipping and tax: $34.37

Better Kit = Basic Kit + the following products
Wings My Stickease Collection
Wings Level 2 Pleated Ribbon Assortment
Black Mini-Medley Accents
Bohemian Alphabet
Subtotal: $69.80 Total with shipping and tax: $80.07

Best Kit = Basic and Better Kits + the following products
Hearts Dimensional Elements
Pearl Paint
Vineyard Berry Reinker
Vineyard Berry Stamp Pad
Olive Stamp Pad
Black Stamp Pad
Round Sponge

Subtotal: $97.25 Total with shipping and tax: $111.56

Any of these purchases will give you the stamp of the month for 25-75% off, respectively. Call or email me to sign up for a class and to place your kit order no later than Friday, February 18 at 10pm (801.910.8698, slvrlinin@live.com) OR, order some of these items yourself on my website 24/7.

Warm wishes,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails