Sunday, February 13, 2011

My very first blog award!!

Wow, I am so excited!! My pal, Ann, whom I just met this past month gave me this fabulous award.
We have been participating together in the Countdown to Valentine's Day Blog Hop and through Ann's and many others' posts, I've gotten a good start on getting to know some terrific ladies through the blog world. Please check out their pages and leave them some love!


Now, here are 5 pals' blogs YOU need to check out! I am passing on the Magical Blog Award to these 5 ladies for their creativity and inspiration. Each has helped me along the way and become a stepping stone to expand my art, heart and soul.

Karen Pedersen is my mentor at Close To My Heart. She is an amazing lady who has been in the business for over 17 years and is jam packed full of talent! Her blog is loaded with A-maz-ing artwork. Check out her blog today for the latest and greatest Close To My Heart art and learn about her cute family and the indomitable Daci.

The next ladies I met on the Countdown to Valentine's Day Blog Hop.
Jody Gustafson I found so many cute projects on her blog during the countdown. And if that's not enough check out her Myctmh page!
Jennifer Perkins has an amazing talent. You can't believe what she can do with lace on a card! On top of that she makes some fantabulous paper roses and has posted a tutorial. Check her out and learn how today. Guaranteed it will be your next best thing.
Suz Winter is always thinking outside of the box. I especially loved her Guy Treat Tin and Blue Valentine.
Mandy Leahy has a great blog loaded with tutorials and fabulous cards. I've no idea where she gets these ideas but they are awesome!

Please take some time to stop by their sites and leave some love. They've earned it!

Warm wishes,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU for the award, and for your kind words, Trisha! You da bomb, girl!

Suz said...

Awwww! THANK YOU Trisha...I'm truly honored; you absolutely made my day! I'll be posting this and linking up w/ you tomorrow (16th) Bless you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails