Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Countin' Down!


It's day number 10 on the blog hop to Valentine's Day! Despite my best intentions and some FABULOUS artwork in the Links Party, I still found myself blinded by the kids' school parties. Text today: Don't forget your treats tomorrow for our class Valentine party! Me: Oh, crap!

Midnight run to Wally's and a quick run through the craft room and voila! Let me know what you think, then hop on to some other blogspot that are out of this world!

Warm wishes,

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

3 comments:

Lori Miller said...

I think it's adorable! Way better than a store-bought card! :)

Paige Dolecki said...

LOL - I love your "oh, crap" moment - I have those all the time! Nothing like having the pressure on to make us pull out a good project! Thanks for sharing!

Paige

Ann said...

I think it's very clever! Nothing like a little pressure to bring out the creatvity!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails