Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sweet Valentine

Day Number 12 in the Countdown to Valentine's Day
Welcome hoppers! New here? My fellow consultants and I are counting down the days until Valentine's Day with DAILY works of Heart. Visit my blog every day for a new heart-licious post to amp your creativity! Then follow the Linky Party below to see what everyone else has posted!

Brook's School Valentines
One of my favorite stamp sets on display again-Soul Mates takes center stage with this heart Rocked and Rolled in first Cranberry, then Black to give it some WOW! Sweet is also from Soul Mates, and Valentine is from Say it in Style, a retired set I still use a TON! Gotta love all those little holiday stamps! The black stitched ribbon is from our Black Designer Ribbon Round.

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your comments about this and other posts. Leave me some love, and I'll be sure to do the same to you! Then click on the thumbnails below and see who's doing what.

Warm wishes,



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

2 comments:

Lela said...

This is a great little Valentine! Very cute, TFS

Ann said...

Gorgeous! Be sure to stop by my blog and get your blog award from me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails