Sunday, February 6, 2011

Daily Works of Heart

It's day number 6 in the Valentine's Day Countdown!

I hope you have been as inspired as I have with all these wonderful projects! Every day from now until February 14th you can see all NEW artwork featuring Close To My Heart products created by consultants from all over the United States and Canada! All consultants will be using thumbnail pictures which link directly to their blogs so you can stop by DAILY and visit with all the participants.

Something SWEET


This card was inspired by Vivki Wizniuk, a fellow consultant. It's another bold and beautiful combo that is non-traditional and full of zest! Good Times, Wings and Solo E combine to make the fabulous images here. Magnifique and some sunset cardstock shimmer like a beautiful beach - which is where I'd like to be right now, if truth be told, with our negative degrees wind chill! On the inside I used My Legacy Writers and my Tulip marker.

Check out the Linky Party below and see more Daily Works of Heart!

Warm wishes,

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails