Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!


Hey girls! Hope all of Moms are having a good day despite the crummy weather! I'm looking forward to lasagna cooked by my family for me and a strawberry cheesecake with my own Mom! Speaking of Mom, here is the card I made for her. It was inspired by Jeanette Lynton's blog. You can check it out here. She posts wonderful, creative projects weekly!

This card pattern is from Wishes and features the Miracle papers. I used A Tweet for the flowers. The 3 larger flowers are second generation then rock n rolled in Hollyhock. The small flowers are second generation in Hollyhock. The stems come from the cute photo corner swirls in Take A Picture. A Little Everything provides the phrase. Wrap it all up with some cocoa grosgrain and it's pretty as a picture!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! I'm sure your mom loved it. I've missed you on your blog. It was fun to see a post from you this morning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails