Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Simple Scalloped Flower Card and Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!



Brandon's parents are celebrating their 38th wedding anniversary this week. Isn't that fabulous? It seems like such a far away place from my vantage point of a modest 11 1/2 years. I can't wait to get there, though!

Grace seemed like a great kit to celebrate this milestone with. One awesome thing about Close To My Heart's B&T pattern papers is they have a monochromatic pattern on the back of the paper so it's like getting 12 B&T's in your level 2 kits! This pattern is quite bold on the full color side, but a beautiful and serene Bamboo on the back. Just right to highlight this simple scallop flower.

Using our 2" Scallop Circle Punch, make 4 twilight cardstock circles. Lightly spray My Spritz Cleaner and crumple them up. Let them set a bit to dry. Then stack them and attach with a brad. That's it! Instant Awesomeness and a card that works for any occasion!

Don't forget the fabulous deal this month for National Scrapbooking Day now through May 31st. You can get your very own consultant kit for only $64.95. With that you can get two options including a Studio J 12 month membership, Mayberry or Lucky deluxe paper and stamp bundle, scrapbook albums or stamps and a My Acrylix Holder all for FREE! You got it! Every one of these bundles are priced over 64.95 retail and you get to choose TWO for that price! Call or email me today for more information or join my team today by following this link. I'd love to have you on my team, whether you want a career or a hobby. YOU are the BOSS!

Warm wishes,


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails