Monday, May 9, 2011

Scalloped Flower Card



Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day and spent it with people you love. I had to work yesterday morning, but when I got home, I had two eager kids bearing gifts! They could hardly wait until I got in the door! Both Brook and Aidan had made gifts at school and decorated their own cards and artwork to give. Garrett, he was just happy to see "Mama!"

Brandon cooked me lasagna and we visited my Mom, where Dad treated us to strawberry cheesecake - my favorite! All in all, pretty great day. I didn't quite get the nap, but I didn't have to cook, dang it!

Here's another inspiration from Jeanette's blog. The pattern is from Wishes card confidence program and features papers from Dream Big. I random stamped the white daisy cardstock in Lilac Mist with a small snowflake swirly from my favorite snowman set to coordinate with the swirl pattern on the flowers. The large flower is made from 4 2" scallop circle punches. The petals are hand-cut. On the small flower, I used 2 scallop punches but trimmed the size down with scallop edged scissors and then added petals. The cute flower brads are from our White Daisy Mini Medley collection which is currently 33% off on my website and only $4 while supplies last!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails