Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Anniversary | Cricut Artbooking Collection for $78!!!

Brandon and I celebrated 14 years of marriage earlier this month. There have been so many memories, both scrapbooked and not. I am so thankful to have him in my life! To help celebrate 14 wonderful years, I am giving away the new Cricut Artbooking Collection over the next 14 days for just $78!! It's a steal! I want you to be able to scrap your memories quickly and easily and make your crafting faster, simpler and easier. Life gets so busy but these memories are so very special. Don't let them fade. Preserve them and share! Read all about it:

Introducing the NEW Cricut® Artbooking Collection from Close To My Heart!
Take your scrapbooking to never-before-seen levels with the new Cricut® Artbooking collection! With oodles of images in each of 15 layout themes, you can create several coordinating pages for each theme using just two keys and one dial size. Images include accents, borders, titles, overlays, photo mats ~ in standard photo sizes ~ and more! the Cricut® keys are optimized for creating 12″ x 12″ pages in a jiffy. You’ll love creating 10 themed mini books, also optimized for several different sizes using just two keys and one dial size. Celebrate birthdays, new baby, vacations, friends, sports, Halloween, Christmas, and more. When you’re finished cutting, use the coordinating stamp sets and Dimensional Elements shapes to add even more pizzazz! But wait, this is not just for scrapbooking. The backgrounds are perfect for your cards, parties and home decor, too. The options are endless with Cricut and Close To My Heart!
Let's see what you'll get:


  • 1 – Cartridge {700 Images: Font, Mini Books, Layouts!}
  • 3 – My Acrylix® D-Size Stamp Sets
  • 3 – 12″ x 9″ Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes
Regularly priced at $99 {Retail value of nearly $125} Z1906
Order today and get the package for only $78!

This offer is only good through me directly, not my website. One Cricut Artbooking Collection for $78 plus tax and shipping. Call, Text or Email me today
(My info is on the left.---->) Offer is valid from today until 9pm mountain time, September 30, 2013. Have a fabulously crafty day!


Warm wishes,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails