Sunday, February 27, 2011

Saturday Crop

I was invited to Karen's house this weekend for a crop with the girls. Carma came as well and we had so much fun! It was really nice just hanging out with the girls at a place not my own (think cleaning!) We talked girls, shop, basketball and men and enjoyed lovely treats provided by Karen and Carma. I admit I failed there. Epically.

Karen also took us to lunch at my new favorite place, Dear Lizzy. It's a boutique with a cute bistro inside it, located in Highland. FABULOUS!! I was afraid to take pictures of their loot, but you can see a glimpse in these photos of the girls.


Karen and Carma

Carma and I
I was able to get 10, count them TEN, layouts done while there. I had some old club and Stamp Camp layouts that never got photos on them and they seemed to go quite well with the stack of photos sitting in the drawer! Add some journaling and shazam!! Sadly, I don't have many pictures left from my pre-kids years, but what I had I got scrapbooked! I am almost caught up to 2006 now.




Hey, you know, speaking of old paper packs, did you know you can still get them in Studio J, our online studio scrapbooking website? Check it out for free and play around! You can completely build a layout (or 10) without any commitment to purchase or any of your own dardrive storage space. So stop by, check it out and then call me for your membership before you buy to save you 50% on layouts, get free shipping, free sheet protectors and free jpegs - plus as a member, get your tenth layout free during February only.

Warm wishes,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trisha, I'm so glad you came. I loved spending the day with you and Carma and enjoyed every minute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails