Saturday, March 5, 2011

What Lucky Bunnies

These bunnies are just the cutest and so lucky to be featured as our Stamp of the Month in March. This is a card made for me by my friend, Karen. I was so excited to receive this in the mail! It's funny how we live in such a digital world now-and I totally love all the tech and gadgets! But it was so refreshing to receive a beautiful handmade card in the *snail mail* from someone who cares about me and wanted to let me know in the sweetest way! Thanks, Karen, I love this card! Send someone you love a handmade card today and let them know they crossed your mind!

You can get Sensational Season for FREE with a $100 order anytime through the end of the month or at a significant discount with your qualifying purchase. In addition to that, any $25 order of stamps or more and you can get one of our most popular My Acrylix blocks-either a 3x3" or the 2 1/2 x 6"-for FREE! Karen used our new Pink Buttons Assortment, Neutral Assortment Embroidery Floss, some embossed Sweet Leaf cardstock, blush cardstock, the Colonial White Card & Envelope Value Pack and our fabulous Watercolor pencils.

Happy crafting and have a Sensational Day!

Warm wishes,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you liked it, my friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails