Friday, March 4, 2011

5 for $5

Last night's class was great and we made some super simple and easy cards. (By the way, if you want any of the class supplies but can't attend the class, I am always happy to cut you a kit!)

These paper kits are all retired and there are some ribbons and contraband products. Enjoy!

Supplies Used: Paper: Moon Doggie, Veranda, Emporium Creative Basics, That's Amore. Stamps: A Little Everything, Thanks a Bunch, Treasures, TLC and Friendship Word Puzzle. Accessories: Cranberry Conchos, Staples, Silver brads, Flower, Dot Ribbon and Fiskars Dragonback Decorative Scissors.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling! I especially love the bottom right thank you card.

Unknown said...

Lol, thanks, Karen! I was just re-reading it today and noticed my spelling was atrocious! Dang smart phones! Or maybe that's what I get for editing at midnight with my eyes closed... Thanks for the love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails